The firm has substantial experience in marital and divorce planning, including both pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, divorce, custody, support and related litigation.
Our firm works closely with clients to achieve optimum results as economically as possible; whether through agreement or litigation.
Our attorneys, and the experts we retain, are experienced in all aspects of family law including, but not limited to:
- Equitable Distribution of Assets and Liabilities
- Property and Business Valuations
- Spousal (Alimony) and Child Support
- Occupational Assessments
- Parenting Plans and Time-Sharing Issues
- Pre-nuptial, Post-nuptial, and Marital Settlement Agreements
- Post Dissolution Enforcement and Modification Issues