Our Estate & Tax Planning group is as varied as our clients’ financial needs.
We tailor our services to help our clients—be they individuals, families, business owners, or other high-net-worth clients—protect, preserve, and pass down what they’ve worked so hard to build. We also regularly advise corporate trust departments for their fiduciary administrative duties. Unlike estate and financial planners outside the legal profession, we have the knowledge, experience, and technology to advise clients on the most sophisticated and comprehensive estate and tax planning opportunities available under current law, which enables us to implement the most effective planning strategies. We work directly with accountants, life insurance agents, and financial planners to create the very best team our clients can have.
Our services include:
- Wills and trusts
- Marital agreements
- Health care directives (living wills and health care proxies)
- Powers of attorney
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Charitable gift planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Post mortem transfer and income tax planning
- Fiduciary representation
- Business succession planning
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies