Support and Empower Women
Burr & Forman’s women’s initiative program “Burr Women in Business” focuses on supporting female attorneys in the firm by creating resources and tools for business development and career advancement.
With monthly firm-wide programming, female attorneys across all offices are able to come together to form an internal network. In addition, the program consists of social events in each office where our attorneys can invite female clients in their communities for networking opportunities.
The firm also sponsors and hosts a number of events aimed at supporting women including:
- American Bar Association’s “Achieving Long-Term Careers for Women in Law” Initiative .
- Habitat for Humanity’s “Couture Construction” event benefitting Women Build in Nashville.
- JP Morgan Chase’s “Women’s Interactive Network” events in Atlanta, Orlando and Nashville.
- “Bizwomen” Mentor Program, Orlando Business Journal.
- Annual Momentum Conference, Birmingham, AL.
- “Women’s Summit” Birmingham Business Journal
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) “Women in IP Law”
Women in Business Updates: