At Burr & Forman, our capabilities cover both business and litigation needs for the health care industry.
We work with a number of clients in the health care industry including:
- Ambulatory & surgery centers
- Diagnostic centers
- Hospice & home health companies
- Insurance companies
- Medical device & biotech companies
- Pharmacies & pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Physician practices
- Regional Care Organizations
- Senior living facilities
- Technology companies
We assist clients in areas such as:
- Accountable Care Organizations (”ACOs”) & other integrated health care delivery systems
- Certificate of Need
- Employment issues
- Fraud & abuse issues
- Health care entity expansion & formation
- Joint venture formation involving health care providers
- Medical malpractice
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Product liability matters
- Regulatory compliance
Listen to our health care attorneys tell you more.
For health care legal news and updates, subscribe to Burr’s health care E-NOTES HERE.
Visit our health care page for more information and a complete list of attorneys who can help meet your needs.
Read MoreRead Less
Looking to discuss your Health Care issues?