The attorneys at Burr & Forman are experienced in marital and divorce planning, including both pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, divorce, custody, support and related litigation.
Our firm works closely with clients to achieve optimum results as economically as possible; whether through agreement or litigation.
Our attorneys, and the experts we retain, are experienced in all aspects of family law including, but not limited to:
- Equitable distribution of assets and liabilities
- Property and business valuations
- Spousal (alimony) and child support
- Occupational assessments
- Parenting Plans and time-sharing issues
- Pre-nuptial, Post-nuptial, and marital settlement agreements
- Post dissolution enforcement and modification issues