Our attorneys represent insurers in matters involving a large range of topics related to litigation and coverage including providing coverage opinions under a variety of insurance products and defending insurance clients in litigation involving contractual and extra-contractual/bad faith or fraud litigation.
Our attorneys provide opinions to clients on the interpretation of policy language and the rights and obligations of the insurer and insured under policies of insurance. Our team defends and prosecutes declaratory judgment actions as well as breach of contract and extra-contractual claims.
Our team handles the following types of insurance coverage matters:
- Drafting policy forms & endorsements
- Good faith claims handling reviews & advice
- Insurance policy reviews for adequacy of coverage
- Long tail claims, coverage priority & multi-policy analysis
- Settlement advice in multi-claimant situations