Burr & Forman LLP announces the election of six attorneys to partnership, effective January 1. The new partners include Columbia attorney Grayson Lambert; Fort Lauderdale attorney Nick Agnello; Greenville attorney Adam Artigliere; Mobile attorney Robert Shreve; Myrtle Beach attorney Bhumi Patel; and Raleigh attorney Mignon Lunsford.
“The start of every new year gives us an opportunity to promote and recognize the future leaders of our firm,” said Ed Christian, chief executive officer at Burr & Forman. “I am excited to welcome this group to partnership – a group that showcases the strong talent we have throughout our entire 19 office footprint.”
From Burr Forman McNair’s Columbia office:
- Grayson Lambert is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group where he focuses his practice on appellate proceedings and major trial court motions. He represents both private and public entities in cases involving novel or complicated legal questions and complex procedural issues.
From Burr & Forman’s Fort Lauderdale office:
- Nick Agnello is a member of the firm’s Financial Services Litigation practice group where he defends major banking and financial services industry clients in civil litigation matters alleging violations of federal and state law. Nick also handles appeals, class action defense, contested foreclosure, CFPB regulatory compliance and defense, title disputes and other commercial litigation matters.
From Burr Forman McNair’s Greenville office
- Adam Artigliere is a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice group where he focuses his practice on commercial real estate, local government and economic development. Adam regularly assists buyers, sellers, developers and others with all types of commercial real estate.
From Burr & Forman’s Mobile office:
- Robert Shreve is a member of the firm’s Torts, Trial and Insurance practice group where his practice is devoted to civil defense litigation. He regularly defends clients in personal injury, products liability, premises liability, construction defect, wrongful death and complex civil litigation.
From Burr Forman McNair’s Myrtle Beach office:
- Bhumi Patel is a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice group assisting companies, large and small, in navigating various aspects of real estate and business transactions, both commercial and residential. She regularly represents lenders and serves as counsel for several area banks, where she reviews real estate title work, supervises real estate closings and drafts loan documents.
From Burr & Forman’s Raleigh office:
- Mignon Lunsford is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group, handling a wide variety of issues for her clients such as business disputes, consumer protection, real property disputes, non-compete agreement enforcement and securities fraud.
For more than a century, Burr & Forman LLP’s experienced legal team has served clients at the intersection of business and government with local, national, and international interests in numerous industry and practice areas, ranging from commercial litigation and class actions to corporate transactions, including bankruptcy and restructurings. A Southeast regional firm with 360 attorneys and 19 offices in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, Burr & Forman attorneys draw from a diverse range of resources to help clients achieve their goals and address their complex legal needs. The firm operates as Burr Forman McNair in North Carolina and South Carolina. For more information, visit the firm’s website at www.burr.com.