Paul has extensive experience in state and federal litigation in South Carolina. His areas of practice include commercial and business litigation, banking and collection litigation, real property litigation, intellectual property and tort litigation.
Paul’s commercial litigation experience includes contract disputes, business torts, trade secret and intellectual property disputes. He has litigated numerous large commercial collection matters including foreclosures, enforcement of security interests, receiverships and guarantor suits. Paul has also litigated numerous tort cases, primarily representing the defense. He is certified by the South Carolina Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification as a circuit court mediator.
- Armstrong v. Food Lion, Inc., 371 S.C. 271, 639 S.E.2d 50 (2006)
- Colleton County Taxpayers Ass’n v. School Dist. of Colleton County, 371 S.C. 224, 638 S.E.2d 685 (2006)
- Bessinger v. Food Lion, Inc., 305 F.Supp.2d 574 (2003)
- Systran Financial Services Corp. v. Giant Cement Holding, Inc., 252 F.Supp.2d 500 (2003)
- Crane v. Citicorp Nat. Services, Inc., 313 S.C. 70 437 S.E.2d 50 (1993)