- Posts by Nicole KeefeAssociate
Nicole’s practice regularly involves representing clients in corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, capital raises, corporate restructurings, private equity transactions, joint ventures transactions and ...
Burr & Forman was a sponsor at the recent Distributed Health conference held in Nashville, Tennessee, with members of the firm's Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and E-Transactions team participating as speakers and attendees. The conference featured presentations and panel discussions from innovators and thought leaders, ranging from payers and providers to pharmaceutical manufacturers and policymakers. This fostered a collaborative forum for stakeholders in the healthcare and blockchain space.
Matt Kroplin, a partner in Burr's Nashville office, spoke on a panel about the ...
- China Bans Crypto Currencies and Related Services
- DTCC Proposes Path to T+1 Settlement Cycle in Two Years
- CFTC Final Guidance on "Actual Delivery" CEA Exemption for Cryptocurrency
- Paxos Starts Blockchain Settlement of US Equities
- Social Media Crypto “Influencer” Not Above the Law
- Proposed SEC Rule 195 Token Incubation Safe-Harbor
- Renegade Pandas, Competitive Regulation and a Token Safe-Harbor?
- POQ No-Action Letter: DLT “Arcade Tokens” Aren’t Securities
- IRS Sends Out 10,000 Cryptocurrency Tax Letters
- State Law Fintech Roundup