The Financial Stability Board ("FSB") recently released a Crypto-assets Regulators Directory providing background and mandate information for the principal regulatory agencies touching upon digital-asset issues in its constituent jurisdictions.
The Directory covers the FSB’s G20 members, plus Hong Kong, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland, together with a number of international financial institutions (e.g., the IMF, World Bank, OECD, Basel Committee, and International Organization of Securities Commissions). The Directory will be distributed at this week’s G20 ...
- China Bans Crypto Currencies and Related Services
- DTCC Proposes Path to T+1 Settlement Cycle in Two Years
- CFTC Final Guidance on "Actual Delivery" CEA Exemption for Cryptocurrency
- Paxos Starts Blockchain Settlement of US Equities
- Social Media Crypto “Influencer” Not Above the Law
- Proposed SEC Rule 195 Token Incubation Safe-Harbor
- Renegade Pandas, Competitive Regulation and a Token Safe-Harbor?
- POQ No-Action Letter: DLT “Arcade Tokens” Aren’t Securities
- IRS Sends Out 10,000 Cryptocurrency Tax Letters
- State Law Fintech Roundup