Stephanie is an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate practice group.
Stephanie works with her clients on a variety of real estate matters and has assisted many of them with closing their real estate loans. In addition, Stephanie educates borrowers on the legal importance of the documents that will be signed during the closing process.
Prior to joining Burr & Forman, Stephanie obtained her J.D. from the Charleston School of Law where she was a member of the Student Federal Bar Association and the Women in Law Society. While there, she was also recognized for completing over 100 hours of pro bono work.
Professional & Community
- Clemson Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Member of the South Carolina Bar Association
- Member of the North Carolina Bar Association
Jackie S. Murray
- J.D., Charleston School of Law (2019)
- B.A., Clemson University (2016)
- North Carolina
- South Carolina