Burr & Forman remains prepared to quickly adapt and effectively serve our clients throughout this challenging time and to promote the health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients, families and communities.
As always, Burr & Forman is dedicated to serving as your trusted business partner to advise and address the unique challenges your industries are now faced with. Whether related to business operations, your employees, or potential legal implications, our team can help provide solutions and counsel with perspective from a wide range of legal service areas from food and beverage, health care, and cybersecurity to immigration, labor and employment and insurance coverage.
We have created this Coronavirus Resource Center to update you on the latest legal issues surrounding the evolving COVID-19 crisis.
General Information and Resources:
- CDC’s Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC’s Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Management
- CDC’s Healthcare Professionals: FAQ’s
- SHRM’s Coronavirus Resource Center
- HUB International’s Coronavirus Resource Center
- World Health Organization’s Resource Center
- OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA’s Guidance on COVID-19 and OSHA Standards
- State Department COVID-19 Resources by Country
- DOL Wage and Hour Division’s Guidance on the Family and Medical Leave Act During COVID-19
- DOL Wage and Hour Division’s Guidance on the Fair Labor Standards Act During COVID-19
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Guidance on Pandemic Preparedness
- COVID-19 2020 State Government Overview Report
- CMS “Current Emergencies” Page
- SAMHSA: COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Response and 42 CFR Part 2 Guidance
- 2020 State & Local Government Report
- DOL’s Guidance on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- CARES Act
For additional information, please contact the Burr & Forman attorney with whom you regularly work.