Our entertainment attorneys serve entertainment and media companies, music industry professionals, artists, songwriters, production companies, record labels, sports-related companies and publishers.
Our attorneys utilize resources from other practice areas of the firm, including corporate, estate and tax planning, and financial services to assist entertainment clients in managing their personal assets and business interests.
Our attorneys assist clients in entertainment and intellectual property matters including:
- Advertising & promotion
- Brand & integrated entertainment
- Corporate media issues
- Emerging internet & technology issues
- Entertainment & media business formation & funding
- Film & television transactions
- Intellectual property litigation
- Magazine & book publishing
- Music and talent industry issues
- Personal service contract negotiation
- Privacy & publicity rights disputes
- Sponsorship & spokesperson agreements
- Synchronization & other music licensing
- Trademark & copyright registration & litigation
Burr & Forman attorneys represent the interests of professional and amateur sports organizations and related businesses with a full range of legal services designed specifically for the sports industry.
Our attorneys draft, review and negotiate various agreements related to:
- Event hosting
- Event sponsorships
- Media rights
- Stadium financing & construction
- Television time buy
- Venue leases
Our attorneys also represent clients in various acquisitions in the sports industry.
Telecommunications & Media
Burr & Forman represents communications and media companies on a full spectrum of issues including contractual, managerial, financial, governmental, and constitutional.
Read MoreRead Less
Looking to discuss your Entertainment, Media & Sports issues?