Ally is an Associate in the firm’s Financial Services Litigation Practice Group.
Ally works with a variety of clients, from individuals to corporations in both litigation and arbitration matters. Ally’s background includes experience in premises liability, construction defects, and professional negligence. She also has experience in insurance defense.
Ally earned her J.D. from Emory University School of Law. During law school, Ally served as an extern for the Honorable William M. Ray, III in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and was a member of the Emory Law Moot Court Society. She was the 2021 recipient of the James C. Pratt Memorial Award for the Most Outstanding Member of the Moot Court Society.
Prior to law school, Ally attended the University of Alabama, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, in English. She was inducted into the Sigma Tau Delta and Sigma Alpha Lambda honor societies. While at Alabama, Ally wrote and defended a thesis on the composition and rhetoric of human trafficking laws. She also was a teaching assistant to Dr. Torin Alter.
- Obtained writ of mandamus from the Alabama Supreme Court on a transfer of venue issue
- Consumer Finance Litigation
Professional & Community
- Member, Alabama Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Section of the Alabama Bar
Legal Practice Assistant
- J.D., with honors, Emory University School of Law (2021)
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Alabama (2018)
- All State Courts of Alabama
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Alabama
- All State Courts of Indiana
- All Federal Courts of Indiana