Andrea facilitates the financing of commercial loans across a range of markets and industries. Andrea's experience also includes troubled asset management and the resolution of distressed debt situations.
Andrea practices in the firm’s Lending and Real Estate Practice Groups. While she primarily represents lenders in commercial financial transactions, she also represents business owners and landowners in banking and real estate matters. She also works with banks and other creditors in distressed debt situations and troubled asset management, handling loan restructurings, refinancings, foreclosures, receiverships and the disposition of bank-owned assets.
- Represented lender in $35M acquisition and renovation loan facility for a large, multi-tenant commercial building.
- Represented lenders in acquisition and renovation loan facilities secured by residential multi-family developments.
- Represented lender in $80M credit facility secured by industrial warehouse properties.
- Represented agent and lender in $150M syndicated credit facility secured by senior housing properties.
- Represented lender in connection with $10M loan for the development of retail shopping center.
- Represented borrower in $26M credit facility secured by pool of national franchise restaurants
- Represented national lenders in connection with foreclosure of loans secured by commercial properties and properties under developments.
- Represented individuals in connection with acquisition of 500+ acreage recreational property.
- Represented corporate buyer in the acquisition of residential real property adjacent to its manufacturing facility.
- Represented owner in connection with its corporate restructure and the sale and leaseback of its national franchise restaurants.
Honors & Recognitions
- Birmingham Bar Association's 2011 Future Leaders Forum
Professional & Community
- Special Equestrians, Inc., which provides therapeutic horseback riding and equine assisted activities/therapies to persons with physical, mental, developmental, and emotional disabilities
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
Legal Practice Assistant
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law at Samford University (2007)
- B.S. Equestrian Science, William Woods University (2000)