“There is no substitute for preparation. Whatever I can do to serve my client’s interests best is what I do.”
Andrew is an associate in the firm’s Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy practice group and works on cases that include corporate debtors and distressed businesses. Pairing his service-oriented nature with his high standards for organization, Andrew develops partnerships with clients to solve their problems expediently and fairly. Andrew takes the responsibility of being an attorney to heart. He was drawn to the law after seeing the important role that lawyers play in the community and country.
Outside of work, Andrew is an active member of Dawson Memorial Baptist Church, enjoys playing tennis, and loves to turkey hunt.
Andrew earned his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Alabama. While obtaining his J.D., he served as the Alumni Coordinator for the Mississippi Law Journal, Chair of the Moot Court Board, and the Attorney General of the Student Bar Association. Prior to joining Burr & Forman, he served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Jason D. Woodard in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Mississippi.
- Articles / Publications
Professional & Community
- Dawson Memorial Baptist Church
- The Phoenix Club of Birmingham
- Alabama State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Alabama State Bar Association, Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division, Golden Triangle
- National Italian American Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
Legal Practice Assistant
Tina M. Schilleci
- J.D., cum laude, University of Mississippi School of Law (2019)
- B.A., cum laude, University of Alabama (2016)