Chandler Brown is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Tax Practice Group.
Chandler earned his J.D from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, where he served as the Executive Editor of the Cumberland Law Review. He was a Scholar of Merit in Criminal Law, Civil Procedure I, Civil Procedure II, Federal Income Tax I, Financing Real Property Transactions, Constitutional Law II, Mergers & Acquisitions, Secured Transactions, and Taxation of Nonprofits. He also received the M. Alan Stephens Memorial Scholarship Award and served as a Judge Abraham Caruthers Fellow.
Prior to joining Burr & Forman, Chandler was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable R. David Proctor in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama.
Honors & Recognitions
- Samford University
- Scholar of Merit (Criminal Law, Civil Procedure I, Civil Procedure II, Federal Income Tax I, Financing Real Property Transactions, Constitutional Law II, Mergers & Acquisitions, Secured Transactions, Taxation of Nonprofits)
- Alan Stephens Memorial Scholarship Award
- Cumberland Law Review Outstanding Board Member
- Auburn University
- Spirit of Auburn Founders Scholarships
- All-SECHC Academic Team
- J.D., magna cum laude, Samford University, Cumberland School of Law (2023)
- B.S., Business Administration, magna cum laude, Auburn University (2020)