Chris Strohmenger is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate practice group where he represents clients engaged in the acquisition, development, sale and finance of commercial and large scale real estate projects locally, statewide and throughout the southeastern United States.
Chris’ practice includes the representation of landlords and tenants in connection with the negotiation of office, retail and industrial leases. Chris has bought and sold facilities for waste companies including landfills and transfer stations. Chris also has experience working on neighborhood/retail shopping centers, large timber tracts, golf courses, office buildings, multi-family residential projects, and residential and non-residential subdivisions.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law since 2018, Litigation - Real Estate since 2022
- Florida Super Lawyers Real Estate: Business (2017)
- Florida Super Lawyers "Rising Star," Real Estate (2009-2011)
Professional & Community
- Blueprint for Leadership, Class of 2009
- Community Connections of Jacksonville, Board of Directors (2011-2018)
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar