Drew Sarangoulis is an Associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Drew has successfully represented clients in trial and appellate proceedings throughout the country in a wide range of cases, including business disputes, complex commercial litigation, administrative actions, and white-collar criminal matters.
Prior to joining Burr, Drew earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law, where he served as an executive board member of the University of Miami Law Review and member of the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board. While in law school, Drew also earned several honors, including being selected for both the Order the Coif and Order of Barristers, and worked as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Jose E. Martinez in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Honors & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers "Rising Star," Civil Litigation (2022)
Professional & Community
- Advocate Program, Board of Directors
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law (2017)
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University (2013)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania