Grace Callanan is an Associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group.
Grace earned her J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law, where she served on the executive board of the Mock Trial team and was a published member of the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law. She was also a teaching assistant for Contracts and Antitrust courses.
Prior to joining Burr & Forman, Grace served as an Intern for both the Virginia Office of the Attorney General and the United States Department of Energy. In her free time, Grace enjoys traveling, cheering on the Hokies and Dawgs, and spending time with friends and family.
Honors & Recognitions
- CALI Award, Contracts
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," Government Relations Practice, since 2024
Professional & Community
- Capitol City Challenge Mock Trial Competition, Volunteer Judge (2022)
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- cum laude
- B.A., Virginia Tech
- magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Georgia