Jonathan Plott is an associate in the firm’s Corporate and Tax practice group. He counsels a diverse set of clients from all industries. His practice is focused on private equity, mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, debt and equity financing, and corporate governance. Jonathan also works with business owners to structure succession planning.
In addition, Jonathan’s background includes experience in domestic tax matters, such as real estate, business tax planning, and mergers and acquisitions.
Professional & Community
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section, Business Law
- Tuscaloosa County Bar Association
- LL.M., Taxation, with distinction, Georgetown University Law Center (2021)
- J.D., Samford University, Cumberland School of Law (2020)
- MBA, Samford University (2020)
- B.S., University of Mississippi (2017)
- Alabama Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Alabama