Ross is an attorney in the Nashville office serving in the General Commercial Litigation practice group. Ross joined Burr & Forman after two years as an Associate with Kay Griffin, PLLC. Prior to joining Kay Griffin, Ross practiced at a firm in Washington, D.C. where he focused on labor and employment, government ethics, and administrative law matters.
Before law school, Ross was an Associate at The Glover Park Group, a public affairs firm in Washington, D.C. There he provided communications, government relations, and public policy advice to clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to national nonprofits and trade organizations.
A native of Nashville, Tennessee, Ross received his B.A. from Tulane University in 2006 and J.D. from Washington & Lee University Law School in 2013. While at Washington & Lee, Ross was the Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice and recipient of the Louis A. Halper Award for the Best Student Note.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation since 2021, Litigation - Labor and Employment (2024)
- Editor and Louise A. Halper Award Winner for Best Note
- Washington & Lee Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice, Senior Articles
Professional & Community
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum (2022)
- J.D., Washington & Lee University School of Law (2013)
- B.A., cum laude, Tulane University (2006)
- District of Columbia