Tricia Gordon practices in the firm’s Lending Practice Group where she represents financial institutions and investors in real estate and corporate loan transactions involving origination and structuring, syndication and participation, workouts and restructurings, real estate foreclosures, portfolio sales, and distressed trading. Tricia has significant experience partnering with clients to resolve problems and successfully originate, workout, and restructure loans in an efficient and responsive manner.
While her practice includes experience in a wide array of industries, she regularly advises clients on matters in the real estate industry, including enterprise level financing for REITs and homebuilders, construction and acquisition financing for office, industrial, retail, hospitality, medical, condominium, and multifamily projects.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law (2024)
- Named, Chambers USA, Banking & Finance (2013-2016); Real Estate Finance (2017-2021)
Professional & Community
- Urban Land Institute, Charlotte, Advisory Board Member (2014-2019)
- Women’s Leadership Initiative Committee Member (2015-2019) and Committee Chair (2016-2017)
- Rethinking Southern Cities Regional Initiative Council (2015-2017)
- J.D., with distinction, Emory University School of Law (1995)
- B.S., magna cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi, Golden Key Honor Society, Georgia State University (1992)
- North Carolina