Whynter is an Associate in the Tampa office, where she practices in the firm’s General Commercial Litigation practice group.
Whynter’s practice focuses primarily on general civil litigation. She assists in representing clients in a variety of disputes, including contract disputes, trust disputes, employment issues and business torts. Whynter’s practice also involves assisting individuals in marriage dissolution matters.
Whynter received her Juris Doctor from Washington University School of Law, where she won several awards, including the Richard Sher Award for Excellence in Mediation and Dispute Resolution and the Pro Bono pledge Award. She also served in several leadership roles, including serving as President of the Women of Color Law Society and as the Treasurer of the International Law Society.
Prior to immigrating to Tampa, Whynter lived in Jamaica.
Honors & Recognitions
- Pro Bono Pledge Award Recipient (May 2020)
- Richard Sher Award for Excellence in Mediation and Dispute Resolution (May 2020)
- Washington University Admissions Ambassador (2019 – 2020)
- Fall 2018 CALI Award Recipient - Introduction to US & Comparative ADR
- Global Studies Law Review,, Staff Editor
- President, Women of Color Law Society (2018 - 2019)
- Treasurer, International Law Society (2018 – 2019)
- Scholar in Law Award Recipient
Professional & Community
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Legal Practice Assistant
Pamela J. Turner
- J.D., Washington University School of Law (2020)
- B.A., magna cum laude, History and Spanish, University of South Florida (2015)