Burr & Forman Names Six New Partners Across Five Offices
Burr & Forman announces the election of six attorneys to partnership, effective January 1st. The new partners include Michael Burchstead, John Connell, Andrea Dorgan, Lindsay Hartman, Sam Morris, and Renee Rayne.
“We’re excited to recognize a new group of attorneys into partnership this year. Spread across our footprint, these attorneys have very different legal practices but all have a strong sense of client and community service,” said Ed Christian, Chief Executive Officer at Burr & Forman
- Andrea Dorgan is a member of the firm's Lending and Real Estate Practice Groups. She primarily represents lenders in commercial financial transactions, business owners, and landowners in banking and real estate matters.
- Michael Burchstead is a member of the General Commercial Litigation Practice Group. His practice primarily focuses on representing governmental entities, candidates for elective office, political committees, and individuals and businesses with regulatory compliance matters, investigations, and audits.
- John Connell, Jr. is a member of the Labor and Employment Practice Group where he routinely acts as an "outside general counsel" for many businesses advising them of their contractual obligations as well as compliance with federal and state employment laws.
- Lindsay Hartman is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group where she focuses on real estate matters for developers and community associations and handles both residential and commercial real estate closings in the firm’s Hilton Head and Bluffton Offices.
- Samuel Morris is a member of the Financial Services Litigation Practice Group. He represents banks, credit card companies, mortgage lenders, auto finance companies, and other financial institutions in consumer lawsuits involving federal and state laws, including the Truth-in-Lending Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Tennessee Consumer Protection Act. In addition to litigating consumer finance cases, Sam also handles numerous general commercial litigation matters.
- Renee Rayne is a member of the Health Care Practice Group where she focuses on the representation of public hospitals, private hospitals, and physician groups in regulatory and transactional matters, particularly related to Medicaid participation and reimbursement.
- (803) 753-3261
- (864) 552-9328
- (205) 458-5431
- (843) 785-2171
- (615) 724-3258
- (615) 724-3211