Ben Coulter is a Partner at Burr & Forman LLP practicing in the General Commercial Litigation Group.
His practice primarily involves the defense of banks, credit unions, brokers, and other financial institutions in securities ...
As a member of the Financial Services Litigation Practice Group, Rachel Friedman defends financial institutions from alleged violations of state and federal consumer protection laws at both the trial and appellate levels.
Nicole’s practice regularly involves representing clients in corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, capital raises, corporate restructurings, private equity transactions, joint ventures transactions and ...
Sam Morris is a Partner in the Financial Services Litigation Practice Group. He represents banks, credit card companies, mortgage lenders and other financial institutions in consumer lawsuits involving federal and state laws ...
Tom Potter is a Partner in the firm's Nashville office, and his practice focuses on securities, corporate disputes, and appellate litigation. Tom has over 35 years of experience representing business interests.
Tom represents ...
Kristen’s practice is focused on a wide range of consumer finance issues. She represents financial institutions such as banks, auto finance companies, credit card companies, debt buyers/collectors, and mortgage lenders.
- China Bans Crypto Currencies and Related Services
- DTCC Proposes Path to T+1 Settlement Cycle in Two Years
- CFTC Final Guidance on "Actual Delivery" CEA Exemption for Cryptocurrency
- Paxos Starts Blockchain Settlement of US Equities
- Social Media Crypto “Influencer” Not Above the Law
- Proposed SEC Rule 195 Token Incubation Safe-Harbor
- Renegade Pandas, Competitive Regulation and a Token Safe-Harbor?
- POQ No-Action Letter: DLT “Arcade Tokens” Aren’t Securities
- IRS Sends Out 10,000 Cryptocurrency Tax Letters
- State Law Fintech Roundup