Bret is a Partner in the firm’s Real Estate practice group.
Bret has practiced law in the Hilton Head Island area since 2005. Bret handles residential and commercial real estate transactions and general corporate representation. His corporate matters include representation for clients in the real estate, hospitality, food and beverage, construction, and non-profit industries. In addition, he represents horizontal property regimes and property owners associations as well as property owners in various property tax-related issues.
Prior to law school, Bret worked for the National Football League in its Player & Employee Development Department, a division of the National Football League Management Council. Bret attended the University of Colorado where he worked as a local sports writer and covered the Colorado Rockies on behalf of ESPN SportsTicker and the Colorado Rockies Gameday Program.
Professional & Community
- Board Member, Small Business Assistance Corporation
- Former Junior Achievement Participant
- Former Advisory Board Member, Low Country Small Business Coalition
- J.D., Tulane University School of Law (2005)
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Colorado (2001)
- South Carolina