- Results MatterAchieving More Through Our Client Value Approach
How do we achieve results? By understanding how you define a "win" and working with you every step of the way to achieve it. We identify the right lawyers for each matter, spending the time to learn about your business, how you think, and what you need now and in the future to be successful.
- Responsiveness MattersAn Unrivaled Sense of Urgency to Resolve Our Clients' Issues Well
Burr & Forman lawyers are trained to provide excellent client service. In client feedback interviews we often hear "When I call, you pick up the phone." As an extension of your team, we match your pace and sense of urgency on legal matters. We understand response time is critical in an ever-changing landscape. At Burr & Forman, responsiveness is assured.
- Reputation MattersCollaborative Culture & Comprehensive Capabilities
We are the right size to bring both big firm strength and small firm agility to meet our clients' needs. Burr has a collaborative culture, operating in a collegial environment where individual contributions are recognized and valued. We are known as having a diverse, creative, and forward-thinking approach.
- Experienced Legal Team
For more than a century, Burr & Forman's experienced legal team has served clients at the intersection of business and government. With over 350 attorneys in offices across Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee, Burr & Forman draws from a diverse range of industry experience and practice knowledge to help clients address their legal needs and achieve their goals.
- NewsZach Miller Elected Fellow of American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- NewsBurr & Forman Represents Victim in 1975 Rape Case to Secure Conviction 48 Years Later
- PublicationFlorida’s Comprehensive Tort Reform – Governor DeSantis Signs H.B. 837 Into Law, Signaling a New Era For Civil Litigation in Florida