Our firm is looking for individuals who are client-focused, energetic, and looking for a platform to grow. Our attorneys are the reason Burr’s Southeastern footprint continues to grow. The success of our law firm is built on the exceptional talents of our individuals. Burr & Forman, LLP seeks out qualified attorneys with the experience, character, and judgment to provide the best service to our clients. Our attorneys work within and across practice areas and office locations, which supports their professional development and advances relationships within the firm. We are committed to providing a workplace that is constantly emerging in the market and driven by providing value to our clients.
To learn more about becoming part of the Burr & Forman team, please contact Allyson Edwards, Senior Director, Legal Talent and Development.
To view a complete list of attorney openings at the firm, please click here.
See Burr & Forman’s Diversity Statement & Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Burr & Forman LLP is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, and promoting lawyers and staff without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, or veteran status.
We recognize that our ability to serve our clients is strengthened by establishing a diverse workforce in which differences are accepted and valued on an inclusive basis. Within diverse teams lies a wealth of knowledge, talents, and perspectives that enriches the firm’s culture and enhances what we do for our clients.
We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where everyone is treated with mutual respect, trust and understanding, and where everyone has a fair opportunity to maximize their potential.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Burr & Forman LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Burr & Forman LLP to provide equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and/or employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, military and protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sex stereotyping, or disability.
It is the policy of Burr & Forman LLP to seek, employ, and advance in employment the best qualified persons, and to administer these activities in a manner that will not discriminate against an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of a position desired or held; or against an individual on the basis of a known disability of an individual with whom the qualified individual has a known relationship.
Burr & Forman is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please contact our Employment Administrator at (205) 458-5490 and let us know the nature of your request.
- High Deductible Health Care Plan Options (includes medical and prescription drug coverage)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- MedJet Assist
Wellness Matters Program
- Free Worksite Biometric Health Screenings (available to spouses too!)
- Free Annual Health Risk Assessments (available to spouses too!)
- Free Individualized Health Coaching (available to spouses too!)
- Free Diabetic Health Coaching (available to spouses too!)
- Wellness Health Premium Discount for Participation in Specific Wellness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Weight Management Program with Quarterly Cash Incentives
- Walking Program with Prize Drawings
- Free Annual Flu Shots
- Healthy Lunch Options
- Fruit for Purchase in Break rooms
- Fitness Center Affiliations
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- 529 College Plan
- Retirement Planning Services
- Health Flexible Spending Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care
- Banking Discounts
- Pregnancy Leave
- Adoption Leave
- Military Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Lactation Accommodation
The Transparency in Coverage Rule requires group health plans and health insurance issuers to provide information on in-network provider negotiated rates and historical out-of-network provider allowed amounts in machine-readable files that can be used by third parties, such as researchers and application developers. The machine readable files are available here.
The above listed benefits are not intended nor should they be construed to replace any benefit plan document or official benefits policy of Burr & Forman LLP. Any discrepancies will be governed by official benefit plan documents. The above listing is not intended, nor should it be construed, as a contract of or for employment with Burr & Forman LLP. All benefits are subject to change without notice at any time.
- WebinarThe Burr Morning Show Webinar - Will the Federal Trade Commission Succeed in Ending Non-Compete Clauses Between Employees and Employers?
- Firm NewsBurr & Forman Expands with Addition of Three Attorneys in Jacksonville and Nashville Offices
- Firm NewsMatthew DeVries Highlights Importance of Contract Review for Engineering News Record