Burr & Forman works with clients within the alternative and renewable energy industry bringing in attorneys from multiple areas within the firm including corporate, economic development, tax, real estate, environmental, and regulatory practices.
Our alternative & renewable energy team is experienced in dealing with projects throughout the United States related to solar, wind, biofuels and biomass, synthetic fuels, hydrogen fuel cells, natural gas technologies, and nuclear energy.
Our team's experience includes:
- Achieving state & local incentives for new facilities
- Mergers & acquisitions of renewable energy companies & assets
- Permitting & environmental issues
- Power supply agreements
- Private equity investment
- Project finance
- Real estate
- Structuring for utilization of federal & state energy tax credits
- Syndication of tax credits