Brett Stroze, D.C., J.D. is a member of the firm’s Financial Services Litigation Practice Group. He has experience in legal research concerning numerous regulatory issues, as well as experience drafting and reviewing bench briefs, contracts, foreclosure complaints, purchase lease agreements, amendments to operating agreements, and responses to motion for summary judgement. Dr. Stroze also has extensive experience in preparing medical malpractice and personal injury cases for trial.
Dr. Stroze earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Kinesiology from Florida State University and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. Dr. Stroze then served as the CMO for an innovative medical device start-up, led a multidisciplinary health group for endurance sports car racing teams, and worked as an expert witness. After gaining experience working with different types of clients and businesses, he pursued a Juris Doctor degree from Florida State University. While at Florida State, Dr. Stroze was a member of Law Review and the Aviation & Space Law Society.
Honors & Recognitions
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Book Awards in Admiralty Law and Workers Compensation
- Voted to Merritt Island’s Top Chiropractors (2020)
- Voted to Orlando’s Top Chiropractors (2015)
Legal Practice Assistant
- J.D., magna cum laude, Florida State University College of Law (2023)
- D.C., Palmer College of Chiropractic (2012)
- B.S., Kinesiology, Florida State University (2009)