Bryant is an Associate in the Mobile office where he practices in the firm's Construction & Project Development group.
Bryant joins Burr & Forman after five years at a boutique law firm in the Mobile area. Bryant’s background includes experience in general insurance defense, motor vehicle litigation, and trucking litigation. Bryant obtained his JD from the University of Alabama School of Law and earned his Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Alabama. While in law school, Bryant served as Junior and Senior Editor for the 65th and 66th Volumes of the Alabama Law Review, was a member of the Alabama National Trial Team and Alabama Bench and Bar Society, and was awarded the Henderson M. Somerville Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Profession.
Professional & Community
- Alabama State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Mobile County Bar Association
- J.D., cum laude, University of Alabama School of Law (2015)
- B.S., magna cum laude, History, University of Alabama (2011)
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Alabama