Jason Gabriel is a Partner in the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group.
Jason’s primary focus is real estate, land use, zoning, community redevelopment, economic development, and government law. He advises and counsels clients on all matters of development and assists them in obtaining land use, zoning and other permitting approvals and entitlements. He also assists clients in securing authorizations, permits and incentives at the federal, state and local levels of government. Additionally, Jason represents clients in matters involving general business, corporate law, financial transactions, transportation, constitutional law, elections law and ethics. He is Board Certified in City, County, and Local Government Law by the Florida Bar.
Prior to joining Burr & Forman, Jason served the Consolidated City of Jacksonville, Florida for over 11 years, and as General Counsel for the last 7 years.
Honors & Recognitions
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent© Peer Review Rating
- Florida Trend Magazine, “Legal Elite”
- Board Certified Specialist, Florida Bar: City, County & Local Government Law
Professional & Community
- Florida Bar: City, County and Local Government Law Section
- Florida Bar
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Florida Association of County Attorneys
- Florida League of Cities Municipal Attorneys Association
Legal Practice Assistant
Rachel L. Greene
- J.D., University of Florida (2001)
- B.A., cum laude, University of Florida (1998)
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida