Jennifer assists clients with the review and preparation of contracts and other transactional documents, due diligence for asset and stock purchase transactions, and preparation of franchise disclosure documentation, franchise agreements, and registration materials for national franchise organizations.
Jennifer practices in the firm’s Corporate & Tax Practice Group. She regularly assists clients with day-to-day corporate legal needs, including the review and preparation of contracts and entity formation.
Jennifer also regularly works with franchisor and franchisee clients in connection with franchise disclosure requirements at the federal and state levels, state franchise registration, and the review and preparation of franchise and license agreements.
Jennifer has also been involved in a number of asset and stock purchase transactions across a range of industries as clients grow, structure, and sell their businesses through mergers and acquisitions.
Professional & Community
- Junior League of the Shoals, Member
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Alabama School of Law (2010)
- M.B.A., magna cum laude, University of Alabama Manderson Graduate School of Business (2010)
- B.S., summa cum laude, Business Management, University of Alabama (2005)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Alabama