Kiki is an Associate in the firm’s Financial Services Litigation Practice Group. She represents banks, credit card companies, and other financial institutions in consumer lawsuits involving federal and state laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). She also has experience providing guidance to employers in numerous industries on labor and employment including issues related to Title VII, ADEA, FMLA, and FLSA.
Kiki earned her B.A. in English and Spanish from the University of Georgia and went on to graduate cum laude from The University of Tennessee College of Law. During her time at the University of Tennessee, she was the Publications Editor for the Tennessee Journal of Law and Policy, a member of Law Women, and a research assistant.
Honors & Recognitions
- Lewis R. Hargood, Labor and Employment Legal Writing Scholarship (2020)
- CALI Award, Antidiscrimination Law Seminar and Alternative Dispute Resolution (2020)
Professional & Community
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
Legal Practice Assistant
- J.D., cum laude, University of Tennessee College of Law (2021)
- B.A., University of Georgia (2016)
- U.S. District Court-Eastern District of Tennessee