Laura is an Associate in the Birmingham office where she practices in the firm’s Lending Practice Group.
Laura works with a variety of clients, but primarily with banks ranging from the national to the regional level. Laura’s practice consists of transactional matters involving commercial real estate and healthcare facilities. Laura brings a meticulous approach to her practice, and she leverages her organization and communication skills to collaborate and complete every task.
Laura’s background includes the representation of companies in large claims for wrongful death and professional negligence. Laura also has experience representing individuals and corporations in product defect and premises liability cases.
When not working, Laura is spending her time with her family and traveling.
Laura earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law and her B.A. from the University of Alabama.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law since 2024
Professional & Community
- Member, Alabama Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Section of the Alabama Bar
- Member, Birmingham Bar Association
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law (2018)
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Alabama (2015)
- All State Courts of Alabama
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama