Laura Murphy works in the firm's Lending and Real Estate Practice Groups. She graduated cum laude from the University of Alabama School of Law, where she served as junior editor and articles editor for the Alabama Law Review and as a member of the Jessup International Moot Court Team and the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board. Prior to attending law school, Laura received her B.S., summa cum laude, in Economics and Spanish from the University of Alabama. She also participated in the Curso de Estudios Hispanicos study abroad program at the Universidad de Madrid Facultad de Filologia in Madrid, Spain.
Honors & Recognitions
- 2012-2013 Jessup International Moot Court Board Team
- 2012-2013 John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- Alabama Law Review, Volume 64, Articles Editor and Managing Board Member
Legal Practice Assistant
- J.D., cum laude, University of Alabama School of Law
- B.S., Economics and Spanish, summa cum laude, University of Alabama