“[Lindsey is] super organized, very thoughtful, very prepared and very thorough in analysis and communication. She’s awesome.” - Client Quote from Chambers USA
Lindsey is a partner in the firm’s Lending Practice Group and represents a variety of financial institutions, from regional and top-tier national banks, private equity groups, specialty lenders, and borrowers in a variety of industries, including health care, manufacturing, senior housing, retail, construction, technology, hospitality, education, and logistics. From structuring and negotiating financing transactions through to closing, her practice covers all forms of commercial finance, including acquisition financing, asset-based lending, equipment finance, C&I, cash flow lending, construction, real estate, syndicated loan transactions, and mezzanine finance, with typical deals ranging in size from $1 million to over $1 billion.
For Lindsey, the more complex the issue, the better. Following in her father’s footsteps, Lindsey pursued the legal profession and serves as a transactional lawyer in the commercial finance space. Solution-oriented, Lindsey capitalizes on her exceptionally responsive nature to protect her clients’ best interests. She is motivated by the intellectual challenges that come with each case and enjoys the smart, sophisticated people she has the privilege of engaging with every day. Proactively mitigating risks, Lindsey works diligently to create value for her clients.
When she can get away from the office, Lindsey likes to get away to the lake with her family, and also enjoys practicing yoga.
Lindsey earned her J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law and her B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Georgia Honors Program.
- Represented a regional bank acting as an administrative agent in a $114MM syndicated delayed draw term facility to an equipment finance company based in Tennessee.
- Represented a regional bank in a $35MM revolver to a barge transportation company based in Kentucky collateralized with ship and aircraft mortgages.
- Represented a regional bank in a $30MM asset-based revolver to a commodities company based in Alabama.
Represented a large national bank in providing borrowing base debt, delayed draw term loans, and multiple real estate loans in locations across the country. The facilities totaled over $60MM and were made to a national food distributor and its subsidiaries.
Represented a large local bank in a new ESOP loan transaction for a manufacturing company based out of Kentucky.
Represented a large national bank in its capacity as an administrative agent for a $250MM syndicated revolver to a heavy machinery distributor based out of Alabama. The deal involved intercreditor arrangements with factoring companies and multiple levels of subordinated debt.
Represented a large national bank in a syndicated transaction to an engineering firm. The facilities total over $35MM and included acquisition roll-up financing, term debt, and a delayed draw term loan.
- Represented a regional financial institution in providing over $35MM of working capital revolving facilities, cap-ex and equipment facilities, and term debt to a borrower group of over 80 entities in the heating and natural gas industry.
- Represented a regional financial institution in structuring and providing $65MM of subscription financing to a private equity fund based out of Atlanta and New York.
- Represented a local Nashville services provider in restructuring its debt portfolio of over $20MM with a large local bank, including refinancing existing debt and obtaining new revolving and term facilities.
- Represented a local Nashville bank in providing over $40MM in construction loans to renovate hospitals in Massachusetts and Illinois.
Represented a northeastern private equity group in a revolving and term syndicated loan facilities of over $30MM to a New York City area insurance managing general agent in its acquisition of a competitor.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, Banking and Finance Law (2022-2023), Real Estate Law (2023)
- Named, Chambers USA, "Up & Coming" in Banking & Finance (2021-2022)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers "Rising Star," Banking (2017-2022)
- City Winery; Nashville, TN
- Omni Hotel; Nashville, TN
- Burr & Forman; Nashville, TN
- 222 Building; Nashville, TN
Professional & Community
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bankers Association
- Nashville Health Care Council
Legal Practice Assistant
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law (2007)
- B.B.A., Accounting, magna cum laude, with High Honors in Business Administration, University of Georgia Honors Program (2004)