Ralph was born in New York City in 1957 and moved to Florida in 1969, graduating high school in Miami in 1975 and obtaining a B.A. in Criminal Justice and a law degree from the University of Florida in 1979 and 1982, respectively. Ralph moved to Tampa in 1982, passing the Florida Bar that same year and has lived and worked in Tampa ever since.
Ralph is the head of the firm’s family law practice group, where he routinely represents individuals in both initial and post judgment dissolution matters, whether through litigation, mediation or the collaborative law process. He also has extensive experience litigating commercial real estate, title insurance and landlord tenant disputes, as well as other real estate and business-related matters. His in-depth understanding of both personal and corporate financial, as well as property related issues, provides a valuable resource to the firm’s clients.
Ralph is an officer and master of the Family Law Inn of Tampa. He is also an officer and director of the Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA and once served as one of nine officials on the Florida Commission on Human Relations.
He enjoys running, yoga, reading and listening and playing music in his spare time.
Honors & Recognitions
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent© Peer Review Rating
- Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA "Volunteer of the Year Award" (2017)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®️, Family Law (2023)
Professional & Community
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Family Law Inn of Tampa (Officer and Director)
- The Florida Bar (Family Law Section)
- American Bar Association
Legal Practice Assistant
Nicolette M. Gross
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law (1982)
- B.A., Criminal Justice, University of Florida (1979)