The attorneys at Burr & Forman are experienced in marital and divorce planning, including pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, divorce, custody, support, and related litigation.
Our firm works closely with clients to achieve optimum results as economically as possible; whether through agreement or litigation.
Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of family law including, but not limited to:
- Equitable distribution of assets and liabilities
- Property and business valuations
- Spousal (alimony) and child support
- Occupational assessments
- Parenting Plans and time-sharing issues
- Pre-nuptial, post-nuptial, and marital settlement agreements
- Post-dissolution enforcement and modification issues
- (813) 367-5715
- (813) 367-5711