Burr & Forman Elevates Attorneys to Partnership
Birmingham, AL. - Burr & Forman LLP is pleased to announce that the firm has elected five attorneys to partnership, effective Jan. 1, 2015. The new partners include Atlanta-based attorneys Bryan T. Glover, Erin Richardson Ward and Patrick B. Webb; and Ellen T. Mathews and Ronald D. "Scott" Williams of the firm's Birmingham office. In addition, Ty G. Roofner, attorney in the firm's Orlando office, has been elevated to equity partnership.
"We are proud to welcome these five attorneys into our partnership, and to promote Ty to equity partnership in 2015," said Lee Thuston, managing partner of Burr & Forman. "We are extremely appreciative of the hard work and continued dedication that these individuals show to their clients, local communities and to our firm. We are certain they will continue to provide Burr & Forman with the leadership necessary to continue our commitment to client-focused advocacy in the years to come."
From Burr & Forman's Atlanta office:
- Bryan T. Glover is a member of the firm's Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy practice group, where he counsels creditors on problem loans with business borrowers. He advises clients in workouts, non-judicial foreclosures, foreclosure confirmation actions, lawsuits, and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Patrick B. Webb practices in the firm's Banking and Real Estate group, and focuses primarily on all aspect of commercial real estate, commercial and corporate lending, and general corporate transactions. His clients range in size from start-up technology companies to international commercial investment companies.
From Burr & Forman's Birmingham office:
- Ellen T. Mathews represents institutional clients and individuals in many facets of litigation, including breach of contract, fraud, tortious interference, and intellectual property infringement.
- Ronald D. "Scott" Williams represents employers and management with respect to any and all labor and employment matters arising out of the workplace. He handles litigation involving retaliatory discharge under the Workers' Compensation Act, discrimination claims under the Alabama Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and unemployment compensation claims.
From Burr & Forman's Orlando office:
- Ty G. Roofner is a member of the firm's Corporate & Tax practice group, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, early-stage and start-up companies, private equity and corporate finance. He has significant experience working with local and regional entrepreneurs to create growth and exit strategies.
About Burr & Forman LLP
For over a century, Burr & Forman LLP's experienced legal team has served clients with local, national, and international interests in numerous industry and practice areas, ranging from commercial litigation and class actions to corporate transactions, including bankruptcy and restructurings. A Southeast regional firm with nearly 300 attorneys and nine offices in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee, Burr & Forman attorneys draw from a diverse range of resources to help clients achieve their goals and address their complex legal needs. For more information, visit the firm's website at www.burr.com.