Burr & Forman Elevates Eight Attorneys to Partnership
Birmingham, Ala., Jan. 2, 2018 - Burr & Forman LLP announces the election of eight attorneys to partnership, effective January 1. The new partners include Atlanta attorney Bret Beldt; Birmingham attorneys Rachel Cash and Ben Coulter; Mobile attorneys Kasee Heisterhagen and Anna Scully; Nashville attorney Chris Suedekum; and Orlando attorneys Gennifer Bridges and Rob Rosen.
"As we begin a new and exciting year for our firm, we are honored to start the year with these newly elected partners," said Ed Christian, chief executive officer of Burr & Forman. "We know these attorneys will continue to keep client service at the forefront and help lead the firm as we grow and expand our footprint."
From Burr & Forman's Atlanta office:
- Bret Beldt is a member of the General Commercial Litigation group where he focuses on business disputes and financial services litigation.
From Burr & Forman's Birmingham office:
- Rachel Cash is a member of the Financial Services Litigation group where her practice focuses primarily on defending banks and mortgage companies against alleged violations of consumer protection laws in state and federal courts across the country.
- Ben Coulter practices in the General Commercial Litigation group where his practice primarily involves the defense of banks, credit unions, brokers, and other financial institutions in securities litigation and other commercial matters.
From Burr & Forman's Mobile office:
- Kasee Heisterhagen practices in the Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy and Transportation & Maritime practice groups. Her creditors' rights practice involves frequent litigation and negotiation. She advises debtors, secured and unsecured creditors and fiduciaries in workouts, debt restructuring, financial transactions and foreclosures. Kasee's work in the maritime field includes enforcement of maritime liens, vessel seizures, marine finance and marine-related bankruptcies.
- Anna Scully is a member of the Labor & Employment practice group where she focuses on Immigration issues. She represents businesses, families, and individuals with the process of obtaining legal immigration status for key employees and loved ones, and complying with accompanying immigration regulations.
From Burr & Forman's Nashville office:
- Chris Suedekum practices in the Financial Services Litigation group where he focuses on defending class action lawsuits, complex business litigation, and consumer financial services.
From Burr & Forman's Orlando office:
- Gennifer Bridges practices in the Financial Services Litigation group with a focus on commercial litigation and real estate claims. She assists clients in matters such as foreclosure, property disputes, fraudulent transfer claims, insurance defense and business torts.
- Rob Rosen is a member of the Real Estate and Lending groups with over 30 years' experience in real estate business and law. Rob focuses on serving home builders and developers in the areas of land acquisition & development, permitting, sales, and construction.
For more than a century, Burr & Forman LLP's experienced legal team has served clients with local, national, and international interests in numerous industry and practice areas, ranging from commercial litigation and class actions to corporate transactions, including bankruptcy and restructurings. A Southeast regional firm with 300 attorneys and 12 offices in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Tennessee, Burr & Forman attorneys draw from a diverse range of resources to help clients achieve their goals and address their complex legal needs. For more information, visit the firm's website at www.burr.com.