B.J. Ibach is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate Practice Group where he represents developers in matters related to land acquisitions and sales, development matters, leasing and construction of single tenant properties, retail shopping centers, multi-family properties and office buildings.
B.J. also represents lending institutions in a variety of transactions including commercial real estate lending, corporate assets-based lending and loan restructuring.
Honors & Recognitions
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent© Peer Review Rating
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law since 2018, Litigation - Real Estate since 2021
Professional & Community
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law (1992)
- M.S., International Accounting and Finance, London School of Economics (1989)
- B.S., University of Florida (1987)