Chip McQueeney serves as Counsel in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
He works with clients on a variety of matters, including real estate purchase and sale contracts, development agreements, planned unit developments, and easement agreements. Additionally, Chip advises on municipal matters involving zoning, real estate, environmental permitting, and land development. Chip has argued cases before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the Supreme Court of South Carolina, and the South Carolina Court of Appeals.
Chip earned his J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law and his B.A. from Furman University. After earning his law degree, Chip spent two years working at the South Carolina Court of Appeals.
Professional & Community
- Exchange Club of Charleston (2001-present), President (2015-2016), Board Member (2009-2017), Member of the Year (2010-2011), South Carolina District Exchangite of the Year (2011-2012)
- The Huguenot Society of South Carolina
- Providence Church
Sarah A. Bullins
Legal Practice Assistant
Sharon L. Amerson
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law (2005)
- B.A., Furman University (2001)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court - South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit