Joe is a Partner in the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. He works with a range of clients on matters involving business law, contracts, economic development, general counsel, land use, real estate, regulatory law, and logistics. Joe also assists clients with maritime and transportation matters and previously served as the Assistant Legal Counsel for the South Carolina Ports Authority.
Joe received his J.D. from the University Of South Carolina School Of Law, his M.B.A. from The Citadel, and his B.A. from Wofford College.
Professional & Community
- Lowcountry Constables Association, Former Director, Retired South Carolina State Constable
- American Bar Association
- Charleston Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute, Former Board Member
- The Propeller Club of Charleston
- The Maritime Association of South Carolina
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Former Board Member, Former Membership Chair
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law
- M.B.A., The Citadel
- B.A., Wofford College
- South Carolina