“When it comes to delivering for our clients, I have two primary goals: great results and maximum efficiency.”
Rachel is a five-tool player who represents businesses and individuals in complex civil litigation, including business tort, commercial loan, contract, labor and employment, personal injury, product liability, and real estate disputes.
Creative, resourceful, and highly organized, Rachel is a top-notch problem-solver and enjoys collaborating with her clients and colleagues to achieve the best possible result. Whether she’s prepping witnesses, working on briefs, presenting in court, or keeping everyone on task, Rachel will get the job done, and well.
Rachel earned her J.D. from Florida State University College of Law after getting both her M.A. in Cultural Studies and B.A. in the Humanities from Florida State University.
When she’s away from the office, you can find Rachel on the beach looking for shark teeth or in the woods hiking with her dog.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2022-2023), Litigation - Labor and Employment (2022-2023), Labor and Employment Law - Management (2023)
- Phi Beta Kappa (2004-2016)
- Dean's List, Florida State University College of Law, (2012-2015)
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Administrator (2011-2013), Pupil Member (2013-2014)
- Eugene Crook Award for Teaching in the Humanities, Florida State University (2006)
- Book Awards in Elder Law and Florida Water Law
- Scenic Jacksonville Award for Civic Engagement & Environmental Stewardship
Professional & Community
- Board Member, Citizens for a Scenic Florida
- Board Member, Scenic Jacksonville
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Legal Practice Assistant/Paralegal
Sarah G. Guest
- J.D., magna cum laude, Florida State University College of Law
- M.A., Florida State University
- B.A., cum laude, Florida State University
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida