Tim May is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate practice group where his practice focuses on secured financial transactions and commercial real estate acquisition, development and disposition.
Tim serves banks and private lenders involved in secured financial transactions and restructuring of existing loans. In addition, Tim counsels clients on landlord leasing matters associated with retail shopping centers.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law since 2018, Commercial Finance Law (2022-2023), Litigation- Real Estate (2023)
- Florida Super Lawyers, Real Estate (2017)
- Florida Super Lawyers "Rising Star," Real Estate (2009, 2011-2013)
- Florida Trend Magazine, Legal Elite, "Up & Comer" (2010)
- Phi Delta Phi
Professional & Community
- The Florida Bar
Lauren N. Mertins
Legal Practice Assistant
Rachel L. Greene
- J.D., cum laude, University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law (2004)
- M.B.A., University of Memphis (2004)
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Memphis (2001)