At Burr & Forman, we provide the right team to guide clients step by step through the unique issues found in the beverage industry. Our team understands our client's business and includes a Certified CiceroneTM, a member of the Pink Boots Society, and a guest speaker at the annual Craft Brewers Conference. Our attorneys are experienced in helping clients navigate through complicated state and federal alcohol and beverage laws.
We represent clients involved in producing, packaging, distributing and selling beverages including soft drinks, tea, cider, beer, wine, and liquor.
We advise clients in the following areas:
- Alcohol regulation compliance
- Choice of entity
- Contracts & purchase agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Intellectual property (trademarks, patents, and trade secrets)
- Labor & employment
- Manufacturing equipment leasing
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Real estate acquisitions & leasing
- Tax abatements & incentives for new & expanding companies