There are a variety of considerations to make when establishing a business. Our attorneys help guide clients through the entity formation process to ensure that they have the structure that best suits their needs and protects their interests.
Common considerations when forming a business:
- Does it make sense to form a limited liability company or to incorporate?
- How is the company going to be capitalized?
- Will capitalization require loans from banks or other lenders?
- How does an established company raise more capital?
- Do we need an exit strategy or succession plan?
Our business formation services include:
- Formation of Cooperatives, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), Non-profit organizations (NPOs), Partnerships, S-Corporations, Sole Proprietorships, and Subsidiaries
- Business Filings
- Capital Distribution Structures
- Counseling and Advice
- Drafting and Review of Documents
- Franchise and Franchisee Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Succession Planning and Exit Strategies
- Tax Planning
- Media MentionDenzel Okinedo Details Opportunity Zone Investment Program and Future Changes for Business Alabama
- ArticleTax-Advantaged Energy Efficient Retrofits May Decrease Operating Expense and Increase Gross Potential Rent
- Firm NewsBurr & Forman Earns National and Metro Rankings in 2024 Best Law Firms List